quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2009

You make me feel like a sticky pistil...
leading into a stamen
You make me feel like a mister sunshine... Himself
You make me feel like splendor in the grass... while we're rollin'...
Damn skippy baby
You make me feel like the Amazon's runnin' between...my thighs
You make me feel love

You make me feel like a candy apple
Red and horny
You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
In a centerfold, the girl next door
And I would open the door and...
I'd be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt...
That I'm wearing
And you would open the door and tie me up to the bed
Lover, I don't know who I am Am I Barry White?
Am I Isis?
Lover, I'm laced with your unconscious
Oh Baby I will be your Desdemona...

Take your time...


*Paula Cole, "Feelin' love"

Sem comentários: